As a small business, your website is the first impression many people will have of your business. This means it is crucial for your website to feature an eye-catching, fully-responsive website design that catches the eye on computers, tablets, and mobile devices. Your website is more than just an online brochure, it is the hub of your online marketing presence. Not only that, ensuring that your website visitors have a great user experience is an absolute priority. At Get Online Australia we understand that the website price is a key factor in your decision making process, and that’s why we keep our prices very affordable but packed full of features!
At Get Online Australia, we pride ourselves on being wholly Australian and family owned. We believe in offering personalised and professional digital marketing and website design services to small businesses across Australia. That’s why we include functionality that many others charge extra for – like social links, contact form and more.
All our websites are custom designed to meet your business objectives and are built on WordPress, a platform that can grow with your business. Unlike other content management systems (CMS), there is also no ongoing subscription fee and on completion you will fully own your website and can edit and maintain it yourself (or we can help you!).
What is included in your website package price with Get Online Australia?
Responsive website design
A fully responsive website design that will look great and work beautifully on computer, tablet and mobile.
Powerful and flexible WordPress website
WordPress is a world class content management system (CMS) so you can take control of your own website. Edit and maintain your own website with the powerful and flexible website content management system, WordPress.
Custom website design
We custom design each website so that it looks great, has a functional design and is aligned with your business goals
Eye-catching graphics and home page banner
Your website will stand out in the crowd with eye catching graphics and an animated home page banner.
Blog or news feed
Share your latest news or blog via your blog or news feed, included all our website packages except Basic (one page website).
Easily embed YouTube videos on any page within your website.
Show off your recent projects and portfolio with photo gallery included in your website price.
Contact form and Google map integration
All websites come with an contact form with enquiries delivered straight to your email inbox, just like our one here! Your website can also feature a Google map so visitors know exactly where to find you!
Is your business on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and other social networks? Get connected with your website visitors with icons displayed in your website header or footer so they can reach you easily. Don’t have your social profiles set up yet? We can help!
What does a basic website include?
As mentioned above, a typical basic website includes five pages. When comparing different developers, the costs and quotes you receive, we recommend that you carefully review the following:
- Website design – will it be an “off the shelf” or template website design with just your images and text dropped in, or will the website be designed specifically for your business and its needs?
- Website images – are any website images included, or do you need to source / buy your own?
- Website features – some developers charge extra for social links, contact forms, and other features that may be included within our packages. Make sure you are comparing apples with apples and oranges with oranges!
- Hosting & domain name – are these included or do you have to pay extra?
- Contracts – are you locked in with the developer or can you move your site to a different hosting provider? Several of the “cheaper” website developers create websites on what are known as proprietory content management systems which means they are not transferrable to a different host.
- Content Management System – can you maintain, edit and manage the website on your own or do you need to enlist the developer to do the work for you?
- Subscriptions – several online website builders offer easy-to-use site design using wizards, etc, but you need to maintain a website subscription to keep your website active. This means that effectively they still “own” the site and you are simply renting your website. WordPress lets you own, manage and edit your website – you are free to move whenever you choose.
- Training – do you get any training on your website so that you can manage the website content yourself?
These are just a few things to look out for. Remember, don’t get sold something beyond what you need and what you are able to maintain. A good website is one that is regularly updated, be sure to have a website that is great for customers but also easy for you to keep fresh!
Ready to get started with your website?
Choose one of our small business website design packages, or contact us for a quote!